Senior Analyst – Business Information Jobs at Dubai Airports
The strategy group maps out where we’re going, what that means, and what it looks like. Our Research team analyses the industry so that we’re never playing catch-up. Design translates strategies into award winning products and experiences. In Program Management, it’s more about the delivery of our strategies into realized benefits. And our Corporate Planning team creates strategy so that we’re agile enough to respond in a fast-evolving industry.
- Analyze data and determine its structure, accuracy and completeness and application to relevant use cases.
- Proactively research new methods of utilizing available Business Information tools. Additionally, identify opportunities for expanding on these capabilities.
- Operate as data product owner for our enterprise data program to help capture requirements and deliver analytics use cases
- Educated to a degree Level in Management Information System/ Computer Science/ Finance/ Business or related.
- 5 years’ experience with at least 3 years of relevant experience in a data or analytical role, with experience in airports, aviation, transport, and logistics
- Proven experience in leading or having accountability in data projects where business, IT and vendors have been required to align to deliver successful outcomes. You will also have worked with tools spanning the entire data lifecycle.