Aster DM Healthcare
Executive Jobs In Dubai 2023 | Aster DM Healthcare
- Be the “guardian angel” for patients in the assigned hospital – work on the hospital floor to guide, pacify, inform and educate patients on a daily basis.
- Serve as a patient advocate and execute ideas that will make the patient journey simpler, faster and seamless.
- Have a pro-active approach to patient experience – identify opportunities to delight patients by sensing their needs before they ask.
- Anticipate patient discomfort in various touchpoints and pro-actively offer assistance – wheelchair needs, waiting area congestion, pro-actively inform patients about unanticipated delays owing to doctors running late, interact with senior citizens and children to make their waiting time anxiety more bearable.
- Continuously review and understand customer feedback received for the assigned unit and drive continuous improvements in overall service quality by streamlining processes, highlighting issues, seeking buy-in from Operations and through timely escalations.
- Listen actively to and resolve patients ‘complaints on a real time basis to ensure that concerns are addressed promptly and up to their satisfaction.
- Promote all amenities, conveniences and programs offered (e.g., Aster Health Check).
- Provide patients and families with information on hospital services, procedures, protocols, concerns and complaints.
- Interact with patients or families to determine the nature of care needed and direct them to the concerned.
- Perform crisis intervention duties with a view to facilitate resolution.
- Effect changes within the hospital system to ensure that patient experience is enhanced and more patient friendly.
- Work closely with Operations team to increase QR survey of hospital/cluster and take proactive initiatives on the feedback from patients and collect Google rating after completing the service.
Education & Experience:
- Graduate/Diploma in any field.
- Minimum 2-3 years’ of relevant experience in managing customer experience.
- Serve as role model for Service Excellence with a passion for improving customer journeys.
- Cross-functional broad understanding of healthcare domain, processes, and practices will be a plus.
- Proven ability to identify improvement opportunities and perform business analysis to make recommendations
- Ability to change and adapt to growing business demands as well as the ability to collaborate with other business unit.
- Excellent communication, presentation and networking skills.