CRM Specialist Jobs in Dubai | Talabat Careers
Dubai, United Arab EmiratesJob Vacancies : The Talabat , a leading conglomerate in the United Arab Emirates, has announced a series of job vacancies in various categories. The group is looking for highly skilled and experienced individuals to fill in the positions.The job vacancies include positions for marketing executives, sales managers, accountants, human resource officers, and customer service representatives. The group is also looking for candidates with experience in the construction and engineering industry.The Talabat offers a competitive salary and benefits package. Interested candidates can submit their resumes and applications online.
CRM Specialist Jobs in Dubai | Talabat Careers
For More Top Organization Jobs Click Here
As a Specialist, you will own and implement CRM campaigns on a country level for talabat. As an individual, you’ll need to be flexible, performance-driven, able to work with tight deadlines and be willing to be hands-on to get the job done.
- Support regional CRM projects for any planned or ad-hoc tasks.
- Work closely with the different regional teams (strategy, planning, product, brand, and more) to launch campaigns in CRM channels (Email, PN, In App, SMS) across all markets.
- Manage campaign based complaints with the customer care team or any CRM related issues.
- Perform timely & accurate KPI reporting to share across regional/local stakeholders and make recommendations for improvements.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or equivalent, with a strong data focus.
- Minimum 2 years of proven relevant work experience, preferably in a fast-paced working environment.
- Experience in working with CRM and campaign management tools like Braze or similar.
- Being data-driven and passionate about results. Comfortable working with data and reporting campaign performance.
Qualifications you may need Talabat
Dubai, United Arab Emirates Job Vacancies
To be eligible for any of the Talabat
Dubai, United Arab EmiratesJob Vacancies 2023, the applicant must fulfill the below-mentioned required basic qualifications:-A minimum of 2 years work experience in a relevant field is required. -The applicant must hold a valid passport. -The applicant must have excellent communication and interpersonal skills. -The ability to work independently with little supervision is a must. -The applicant must be proficient in Microsoft Office applications. -A bachelor’s degree or higher in a relevant field is required for some position.
Beware of recruitment scams
Beware of recruitment scams when applying for Talabat
Dubai, United Arab Emiratesjob vacancies. There have been reports of fraudulent job offers being circulated online, purporting to be from Talabat . These offers usually require the payment of a fee in order to secure the job, and in some cases, personal information such as passport details or bank account information is also requested. If you receive any such offer, please do not respond and instead report it to us immediately so that we can investigate and take action as necessary.
Benefits that may be available to employees
Talabat offers a variety of benefits to its employees. These include:- Health insurance- Life insurance- Retirement savings plan- Paid time off- Employee assistance program Talabat
Dubai, United Arab EmiratesJob Vacancies is committed to providing its employees with the resources they need to lead healthy and productive lives. We believe that happy and healthy employees are the key to a successful business. Keep these things in mind while going for the interview
If you're looking for a job with Talabat
Dubai, United Arab EmiratesJob Vacancies, here are some tips to help you prepare for your interview:
- Do your research: Before your interview, take some time to research the company and its history. This will not only help you prepare better questions, but also show the interviewer that you're truly interested in the organization.
- Practice, practice, practice: In addition to researching the company, it's important to practice your answers to common interview questions. This will help you feel more confident and prepared when it comes time for your actual interview.
- Dress for success: First impressions are important, so make sure you dress appropriately for your interview. Business casual attire is typically appropriate for most interviews, but be sure to check with the company beforehand to see if there are any special dress requirements
- Be positive and enthusiastic: During your interview, be sure to exude confidence and enthusiasm about the role you're applying for. This will show the interviewer that you're excited about the opportunity and that you would be a great addition to the team.